Are drugs or alcohol having an impact and you’re looking to make a change? Kick start your recovery with our 5-day detox support program.
Our mobile detox program comes to you – with the support you need in your own home.
Our Registered Nurse and professional counsellors will guide you through our alcohol and drug detox program and will come to you to provide medication support. This will include a health assessment with you at the start and end of your treatment by our GP. Post-detox, we can provide ongoing support through our outreach and live-in rehabilitation services.
All-round and ongoing support
When you have completed your detox, you can access our other treatment programs in Orange:
- Live-in detox at Wyla – if you need more intensive support, we offer a live-in detox service for adults, with 24-hour support.
- Live-in rehabilitation at Wyla – we provide a 6-week program (with the option to extend for another 6 weeks).
- Elouera – our live-in recovery service for women (children up to 12 years can stay with their mother).
- Orange Outreach – a free mobile treatment service for adults providing individual counselling, case management and group therapy.
- Immunisations – our Nurse Immunisers can also administer the Influenza vaccination while you are in the detox program, to support your health and wellbeing.
Our Mobile Detox Support Service is available to people aged 18 and over. We currently provide this service to people located in Orange.
Is there a cost?
The service costs $240 for a five-day treatment to cover the medication provided. The service fee is payable in advance.
Do I need a referral?
You can self-refer to the service using the form available here. We also accept referrals made by other health professionals, such as GPs, counsellors etc. which can be made using our dedicated form here.
To find out if this service is right for you, call us for a chat on 1300 727 957, or email [email protected]
Lives Lived Well recognises Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the original inhabitants of the land now known as Australia and their continuing connection to land, air and sea. We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the lands across which we work and live, and pay our respects to elders, past and present.
Lives Lived Well celebrates diversity and is committed to providing inclusive services and workplaces. Everyone has the right to live well, with dignity and respect. We offer support to all people without judgment or discrimination.