Take that first step and arrange an appointment with one of our specialists.
Looking to access our services?
- Refer yourself to one of our services or programs here
- Service Providers or Health Professionals can refer their clients and patients to us here
- For a general enquiry about Lives Lived Well and our services, fill out this form
- Refer yourself to our Veterans’ and Families’ Wellbeing Hub here
- Interested in NewAccess? Get more information here.
Have a service inquiry and just want to chat to a member of our contact team?
- Phone: 1300 727 957
- Fax: QLD – 07 5576 2512 | NSW – 02 6361 7400
Our 1300 number is not a dedicated counselling line and is not staffed by trained clinicians. Our contact team will gather information about your concerns and process a referral to one of our services or programs for further follow-up. On calling, you can leave a message and we will get back to you asap.
Please note, we cannot provide family members with any information about their loved one’s treatment without their pre-arranged verbal authorisation.
If you know which service you’d like to refer to, you can go ahead and self-refer online. Once your online referral is received, you will be contacted within 24-48 hours.
If you need help now, please call Lifeline on their 24-hour crisis support line on 13 11 14 or if it is an emergency call 000.
Find a service
- See a full list of our service locations (includes service details).
Contact Head Office
Our corporate head office street address is:
Level 1/Boundary Court,
55 Little Edward Street,
Spring Hill, Brisbane.
Our general postal address is:
PO Box 332, Spring Hill QLD 4004
Our ABN: 96 154 079 633
Connect on social media
- Like us on facebook.com/LivesLivedWell
- Follow us on Twitter @liveslivedwell
- Follow us on Instagram @liveslivedwell
- Like us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/lives-lived-well
- Visit Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UConcF_xFh3Bv6CgfJNJMrKQ
Because we have limited resources, we only monitor our social media accounts during business hours (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm). Please be aware that our social media pages are communications channels and are not monitored by qualified counsellors or community service workers.
Lives Lived Well recognises Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the original inhabitants of the land now known as Australia and their continuing connection to land, air and sea. We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the lands across which we work and live, and pay our respects to elders, past and present.
Lives Lived Well celebrates diversity and is committed to providing inclusive services and workplaces. Everyone has the right to live well, with dignity and respect. We offer support to all people without judgment or discrimination.