Our foundational belief is that with the right support people can change.
We aim to inspire people to live life well and we do this by working to turn hope into reality.
Our strategic anchors for success are to provide evidence-based services that deliver good outcomes for clients by engaged and capable staff.
Our values guide our decision-making and are entrenched in how we support others. Along with our values, we bring compassion, respect, humility and perseverance to our everyday, while always aspiring to a level of excellence in the care we provide.
Our values reflect who we are and what we believe in. When we live our values we do our best work – for each other, for clients and the communities we work in. They are a benchmark we set for ourselves and to measure ourselves against.
We are humble, human and full of hope.
- We listen and learn, with respect, gratitude and no judgement.
- We’re imperfect. None of us alone has every answer.
- We believe in people and we dream big about what’s possible.
We show up and share.
- We deliver what we promise; we walk the talk.
- We speak up with courage, and ask for help.
- We collaborate and trust – it’s our way.
We ask why not and what’s next?
- We’re always curious and open to new ways.
- We embrace evidence and explore new ideas.
- We reach our goals and look ahead.
We leave a positive wake.
- We understand that every interaction counts.
- We focus on outcomes, big and small.
- Our work goes on when we leave the room.
To work with us, search our Current Job Vacancies by clicking the button below.
Lives Lived Well acknowledges the peoples of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australia, respecting their continuing connection to land, culture and community. We pay our respects to elders past, present and future.
Lives Lived Well celebrates diversity and is committed to providing inclusive services. Everyone has the right to live well, with dignity and respect. We offer support to all people without judgment or discrimination.