The Watershed 9-week day program (which includes Group Work, Case Management and Crisis Intervention / Counselling and Referral) has been developed by experts to counter the effects of substance use concerns and to give our clients the best chance to progress along their recovery journey in a non-residential setting.
This program is designed for:
- those who are not yet ready for residential rehabilitation
- currently waiting on admission to a residential service
- have other work and family commitments
- are exiting correctional services or may have existing legal issues in relation to their drug and/or alcohol use (such as probation and parole, MERIT, Court System)
- are currently on a pharmacotherapy treatment program (such as methadone, buprenorphine or suboxone treatment) and wish to access additional drug and alcohol support
Individual attention is critical, so every client is ensured to receive valuable one-on-one time in addition to the development of an individual treatment plan to meet their unique needs.
Therapeutic Group Program
A structured harm minimisation group program is provided daily. Topics covered include but not limited to:
- Self Esteem
- Anger Management
- Healthy Relationships
- Relapse Prevention
- Life Skills
- Mental Health
Smart Recovery Programs – adults over 18
SMART Recovery Program provides assistance to individuals seeking abstinence from substance use. SMART is an acronym for Self-Management and Recovery Training. The SMART approach is scientifically-based, using cognitive behavioural therapy and non-confrontational motivational therapy.
Community Smart Recovery Program – 11am – 12:30pm Thursdays (men/women)
Women’s Smart Recovery Program – 2pm Tuesdays online
For more information
For all Watershed Day Program inquiries, please call the team on 02 4228 0449.
Lives Lived Well acknowledges the peoples of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australia, respecting their continuing connection to land, culture and community. We pay our respects to elders past, present and future.
Lives Lived Well celebrates diversity and is committed to providing inclusive services. Everyone has the right to live well, with dignity and respect. We offer support to all people without judgment or discrimination.