Comprehensive, flexible and ongoing support services for young people and adults
Lives Lived Well provides a range of alcohol and drug support from our service hub locations across Queensland and New South Wales.
Often outreach is available with teams going out to areas around our hub locations. Give us call to check if your area is covered by outreach.
Anyone experiencing problems with drugs or alcohol can come and speak with our friendly teams.
Our Queensland service hubs are located at:
- Brisbane North – Caboolture, Deception Bay, Redcliffe, Strathpine
- Brisbane South – Beenleigh, Beaudesert
- Gold Coast – Burleigh, Nerang and headspace Southport
- Sunshine Coast – Maroochydore
- Central Queensland – Gladstone, Rockhampton
- North Queensland – Ayr, Cairns, Charters Towers, Mackay and Townsville
- Darling Downs – Toowoomba, Dalby and Chinchilla
- South Burnett – Kingaroy.
Our New South Wales service hubs are located at:
- Blue Mountains – Katoomba
- Central West & Orana – Dubbo and Orange
- South East & Tablelands – Bega.
Five of our hub areas include live-in residential services:
- Mirikai at Burleigh is part of our Gold Coast hub
- Logan House at Chambers Flats is part of our Brisbane South hub
- Shanty Creek at Mareeba is part of our North Queensland hub
- Wyla at Orange is part of our Central West & Orana hub
- Elouera at Orange is part of our Central West & Orana hub.
For address details visit our Find a Service page. Please note that for Elouera address details you will need to contact Lives Lived Well for privacy reasons.
Service hubs are a safe place
Start a conversation, get information, find the support of peers, participate in counselling and group programs – no long-term commitment required, no judgement.
People who have completed treatment can get continued support and help to re-establish their lives, or just touch base as needed to prevent relapse.
Variety of services
- Individual and group counselling
- Outreach: we can meet in your neighbourhood
- Case management and ongoing support.
Flexible day programs
Sharing and learning in a group setting can be a rewarding experience. Many of our Service Hubs run day programs that offer more flexibility than residential rehab programs, to provide treatment options for a wider range of people seeking to overcome alcohol and drug dependencies.
Tailored support, when you need it
We recognise that when it comes to dealing with alcohol and drug problems, people’s needs vary.
Our Service Hubs offers inclusive, flexible and ongoing support. There is no ‘one size fits all’ thinking – we tailor our support to each person’s individual requirements.
Our compassionate team of counsellors and qualified psychologists will help you get your life on track or stay on track.
Support services available include:
Individual face to face counselling and support
Phone counselling – state-wide (during business hours)
Support for family members, partners, and carers
Mobile outreach counselling and support – we come to you
Day programs & groups – for young people and adults
Ongoing help & support