We help young people going through a tough time get their lives back on track…
Our friendly team at headspace Upper Coomera provide young people between 12 and 25 years with support, information and advice around:
- relationships and family issues
- school life
- alcohol or drug use
- sexual health
- medical concerns
- and mental health issues (including anxiety and depression).
Depending on your circumstances, you can access the following at headspace Upper Coomera:
- a specialist mental health assessment;
- a GP, Psychologist, Counsellor, Social Worker and/or Psychiatrist;
- goal-oriented care coordination services;
- recovery programs – group activities and individual programs focused on increasing participation and connection with the community;
- within hours crisis support including psychiatric services.
DO I NEED A REFERRAL?
A referral is preferred, however, you can simply call us and make an appointment on 07 5600 1999.
HOW DO I KNOW IF THIS PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR ME?
To find out if this program is the one for you, call 07 5600 1999. Or you can check out the headspace Upper Coomera website.
IS THERE A COST?
Appointments with health practitioners at headspace Upper Coomera are bulk billed through the Medicare system.
WHERE ARE WE LOCATED?
Our headspace Upper Coomera centre is located on the Gold Coast at 3/1 Brygon Creek Drive, Upper Coomera.
Call us today
Want to know more or make an appointment? Our friendly staff will talk to you about how we can best help out. You can come by yourself, or bring a parent or a friend.
Call headspace Upper Coomera on 07 5600 1999 or visit the headspace Upper Coomera website.
Lives Lived Well acknowledges the peoples of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australia, respecting their continuing connection to land, culture and community. We pay our respects to elders past, present and future.
Lives Lived Well celebrates diversity and is committed to providing inclusive services. Everyone has the right to live well, with dignity and respect. We offer support to all people without judgment or discrimination.