Are alcohol or drugs becoming a problem? We can help . . .
Our professional team can help you to break the cycle of problematic alcohol or drugs, regain control of your life and reach your potential to enjoy a full and rewarding life.
- individual on-site counselling
- phone counselling to people all over Queensland, including remote and regional areas (Please note that phone support is only offered during normal office hours, Monday to Friday. Phone 1300 727 957).
- group counselling sessions.
Free, flexible one-on-one counselling and group sessions are available through our range of Service Hubs located across.
We work with you to identify if you have a problem with drugs or alcohol, its extent and what’s behind it. We then support you and give you the tools to manage, reduce or stop your alcohol or drug misuse.
Worried about a family member or friend who is misusing drugs or alcohol? We can provide you with support so that you feel better placed to cope and support your loved one. Sometimes just talking to someone who doesn’t know the person, can help.
We’re here for you
- Ever felt the need to cut down on your drinking or drug use?
- Feel annoyed by people complaining about your drinking or drug use?
- Feel guilty about your drinking or drug use?
- Have strong cravings and you cannot control the urge to drink or use drugs?
If you answer yes to two or more of these questions, then talking to one of our counsellors may be able to help.
DO I NEED A REFERRAL?
No you don’t need a referral to access our counselling services. Got questions? Just give us a call on 1300 727 957 and one of our friendly staff will take you through your options. Or you can email your query to [email protected]
HOW DO I KNOW IF COUNSELLING IS RIGHT FOR ME?
The decision to begin counselling can seem overwhelming if you aren’t sure what to expect. The main aim of counselling is to help you find a greater quality of life. You set the goals and your counsellor helps you find ways to achieve them.
To find out if counselling is the right option for you call us on 1300 727 957 or email your query to [email protected]
IS THERE A COST?
No, our alcohol and drug counselling services are free of charge.
WHERE ARE WE LOCATED?
Our counselling services are offered from the following locations across Queensland:
- Brisbane North (Caboolture, Strathpine and Redcliffe)
- Brisbane South (Beenleigh, Beaudesert)
- Gold Coast (Burleigh and Nerang)
- Charters Towers
- Longreach (with outreach to Barcaldine)
- Mackay (ICE Help service plus alcohol and drug counselling)
- Rockhampton (with outreach to Biloela and Yeppoon)
- Sunshine Coast
- Toowoomba (with outreach to Oakey, Pittsworth, Gatton, Warwick, Chinchilla and Tara)
Click here for location details.
Lives Lived Well acknowledges the peoples of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australia, respecting their continuing connection to land, culture and community. We pay our respects to elders past, present and future.
Lives Lived Well celebrates diversity and is committed to providing inclusive services. Everyone has the right to live well, with dignity and respect. We offer support to all people without judgment or discrimination.