Comprehensive, flexible and ongoing support services for young people and adults
Service hubs provide a range of support services, whether you just want to drop-in for a chat or need a comprehensive treatment plan.
Anyone experiencing problems with drugs or alcohol can come and speak with our friendly teams. Our service hubs are located at:
- Brisbane North – Caboolture, Deception Bay, Redcliffe, Strathpine
- Brisbane South – Beenleigh, Beaudesert
- Gold Coast – Burleigh, Nerang
- Sunshine Coast – Maroochydore
- Central Queensland – Gladstone, Rockhampton
- North Queensland – Ayr, Cairns, Townsville and Charters Towers
- Darling Downs – Toowoomba and Dalby
- South Burnett – Kingaroy.
For address details visit our Find a Service page
Service hubs are a safe place
Start a conversation, get information, find the support of peers, participate in counselling and group programs – no long-term commitment required, no judgement.
People who have completed treatment can get continued support and help to re-establish their lives, or just touch base as needed to prevent relapse.
Variety of services
- Individual and group counselling
- Outreach: we can meet in your neighbourhood
- Case management and ongoing support.
Flexible day programs
Sharing and learning in a group setting can be a rewarding experience. Many of our Service Hubs run day programs that offer more flexibility than residential rehab programs, to provide treatment options for a wider range of people seeking to overcome alcohol and drug dependencies.
Tailored support, when you need it
We recognise that when it comes to dealing with alcohol and drug problems, people’s needs vary.
Our Service Hubs offers inclusive, flexible and ongoing support. There is no ‘one size fits all’ thinking – we tailor our support to each person’s individual requirements.
Our compassionate team of counsellors and qualified psychologists will help you get your life on track or stay on track.
Support services available include:
Individual face to face counselling and support
Phone counselling – state-wide (during business hours)
Support for family members, partners, and carers
Mobile outreach counselling and support – we come to you
Day programs & groups – for young people and adults
Ongoing help & support